What is Phonetic Keyboard layout?
It is a layout of a keyboard setting in which the letters of a language coincide with the keyboard layout for another language, and supposes a one-to-one resemblance between alphabets in the language that is based on their sound. For example “A” is an English Alphabet and the resemble word in Urdu is “Alif”.
Video Maker: InVideo Black Friday sale
Uses Of Phonetic Keyboard Layout Urdu Inpage
In Urdu Inpage there is only Phonetic Keyboard Layout due to which we are able to type Urdu similar words on your PC’s Keyboard.
Other Keyboard Layout in Urdu Inpage is Monotype, Aftab, Muqtadra, Farsi, and Phonetic. But the best Layout is Phonetic Keyboard Layout.
Tips: As a new user, I recommend you to print this layout then you can easily find your required alphabets. This method improve your Urdu typing skills fastly.
As you can see in the Image of Phonetic Layout above approximately all the alphabets are exactly the same voice so that you can type Urdu easily with the help of this layout.
Why and how you can change the keyboard Layout? When you install the Inpage for first time the layout may set “Monotype” automatically. If there “Phonetic” is set then no need to change anything, if not then follow the steps below.
1. After Installation. Open Urdu Inpage.
2. Go to “Preferences” on Menu bar and Click on “Keyboard Preferences…”
3. Select Phonetic and then click OK.
4. You can also check the coincide buttons of Urdu Layout by Clicking on the button of “Phonetic Keyboard (View).
Now go to New file and Enjoy your Urdu Inpage with Phonetic Layout…
I hope you guys like this post please do not forget to share these little knowledge to your friends and like this to show your interest so that we can write next blog regarding to Urdu Inpage for you people.
You may also like to read.
- How to Convert InPage to PDF
- How to make a zip file on your PC
- YouTube Shortcuts Key You must Want to Know
- How to Create Your Own IGTV Channel in Instagram