Google calendar is the most famous and amazing product of Google. Everyone knows about Google, but did you know that you can create your own event on Google calendar and send an invitation to other people. If you want to send a invitation to your friend or other people using the calendar of Google then you need to read this article and follow the easy and simple steps…
Send an Invitation Using Google Calendar.
Step: Click or Hit on the create icon which is on the left side top of your browser as shown in the image.
Step 3: In the event section manage your event you want to create on calendar. In another word you follow the steps.
- Set the date and time of your event.
- In the second box enter the email of the person which you want to invite.
- Write your correct address in the third box.
- Added a video if you want to add about your event.
- In the last box write description of your event.
Step 4: After that click on save as shown in the image.
Now you have successfully create an event and send a invitation to the person.
The conclusion is you can manage your all life event automatically with the help of google product. Once you need to enter and save your event in to Google calendar then they send your invitation to the people on the same that which you want to invite. So it is a great gift by Google as a reminder to all of us.
I hope all of you like this article and you learn a new method about using of Google calendar. For support please share and then comment on this post.
You may also like to read…
- How to Add Admin to Your Facebook Page Very Easily…
- Create a Free Business Email in 2 Minutes
- How to Add a Extensions on Google Chrome
- How to Open Control Panel on Windows 10