Are you want to shut down your PC by use of your smartphone, then you are in right place. In this article, I am going to discuss you some information about how to remotely shutdown PC with your smartphone. Your phone will work like a remote and you can control your PC by use of your smartphone.
Remotely Shutdown PC With Your Smartphone
If you want to shut down your PC with the help of your smartphone then follow the following instruction.
- First of all, click here to install the Unified Remote application on your Android phone.
- Then click here to install unified remote software on your computer.
- Then open your unified application with your Android phone. Be aware that your PC and smartphone are connected to the same WiFi.
- In the Mobile Phone application, you will see many options such as Basic Input, File Manager, Keyboard. etc.
- Here you have to click on POWER.
- After clicking on Power, you will then see many options such as shutdown and reset. Your PC shortcut will be downloaded as you tap on a crackdown.
You may also like to read…
- How to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB with Media Creation Tool
- How to Compressed Video Files without Losing Quality
- How to change Facebook page Name in 2019
- Find Image From a Specific Country with Google