In this article, I am going to show to show you how to count characters and word in MS word.
Microsoft word includes an amazing feature to count the words and characters.
Why you need to count characters and word?
characters count are very important for any business owner, freelancer, blogger, and student, etc.
Suppose you are a freelancer and you write an article for your client and the require article length is 1000 word. To check the article length, you can use MS word which is very simple and easy to count word and characters in any type of articles.
Word count is very important now a day. There are many online words and character counting tools available on the internet, but I like the MS word count feature which we can easily access without any internet.
Here is the step by step instruction.
- Open MS Word on your PC or laptop and then write or open the document which you want to count the word and characters.
- Click on the Review tab.
- Click on the Word Count in the Proofing section. When you click on the word count a count windows appear and display the numbers of word, character, lines, paragraph, etc.
- When you done the world or characters count, click on the close to close the Window.
I hope this article is very helpful for you.
Show your support and share this post in your social circle.
You may also to read…
- How to Delete a File or Folder Using Cmd (Command Prompt)
- DBMS stands For or What is the Full form of DBMS?
- How to Find Out What WordPress Theme A Website is Using
- How to Check Your Laptop Serial Number in a Second