Are u want to save any website URL which is used by you regularly in the bookmark of a Google chrome web browser. A Bookmark is a feature of the web browser which is used to save a URL address of any website. You cannot require to remember the URL address of the website just added on the bookmark. The bookmark works you as a reminder. The bookmark is shown under the address of your web browser.
If you want to know more about bookmark then click here.
Shortcut key to view bookmark for Google chrome…
If you want to add or remove a bookmark on your chrome browser then follow the following steps.
- Open your Chrome web browser and then enter the URL of a website in the address bar of web browser.
2. Find the star icon on address bar of Google chrome and then click on the star icon.
3. Click on the star and then edit your bookmark name if you want to add and edit folder then click on done.
Now you have added your URL in the bookmark successfully. You can add a large number of website URL in the bookmark of the web browser and used it easily.
Remove bookmark from Google chrome.
- Visit the page that is added on the bookmark and which you want to remove in the bookmark.
2. Search the star icon on the address bar and then hit or click on the star icon.
3. click or hit on remove icon as shown in the image and then…
Now you have successfully remove your website URL from the bookmark of the Google Chrome web browser.
I hope all my readers like this article plz comment on this post.
You may also like to read…