There are many mobile Apps for Android to transfer your different kind of data to another Android device. Similarly for Apple users there is “AirDrop” to share your pictures or videos to other Apple devices, but it seems quite difficult to transfer your files from any Android to any Apple Device in this article I am going to show you how to transfer files from Apple IOS to Android and Android to Apple IOS through Zapya.
Zapya must be installed on both of your Devices Apple and Android which is available on App Store and Play Store respectively.
Importantly You can share only pictures and videos to both devices you are not able to transfer your applications.
Here is the step by step method for the above subject. Follow these steps carefully to do that.
On Android Device
- Firstly open “Zapya” on your Android device.
2. Then go to “Connect to Share” button.
3. Go to “More Option” button as shown below.
4. Here you can see on first option it is “Connect to Apple Device” just click on it.
5. Now hare you can see “Zapya” Generate a hotspot QR and its Name
You have to just leave this page at this stage and Unlock your Apple device and follow these instructions.
On I phone IOS Device
- Open your “Settings” on your I phone.
2. Open WiFi settings.
3. Here you can see the WiFi in the name of random Alpha-Numeric keys which is generated by your Android device.
4. Just connect to this network.
5. After your WiFi is Connected open “Zapya from you Apple Device.
6. After little moment you can see its automatically connected to your Android Device.
This is the way you can connect your Android Device and Apple Device. Now you can share your pictures and videos and other data except Application.
I hope this article is helpful for you guys. Do not forget to like, comment and share this..
You may also like to read…